Friday, December 13, 2013

Iceland's Christmas troll

In the spirit of Creepmas I am continuing my creepy Christmas traditions which brings me to Iceland's Gryla the evil troll that eats naughty children for Christmas.  "Shop 2COOLGHOULS"

Legend has it Gryla sends out her 13 ugly troll sons called the Yule Lads to round up these children who have been naughty all year for Gryla. She even feeds naughty kids to her pet, the evil monster yule Christmas cat Jolakottur I blogged about earlier.



 The closer to Christmas, Gryla is said to leave her cave from the mountain tops in search of naughty children.


 Icelandic parents have been getting their children by scaring them with folklore and legend of Gryla, who sniffs out trouble making youths with her long nose and whisks them away to her cave, where she will cook them for supper.

I'm a CREEP for The 13 Days of CREEPMAS

No comments:

Post a Comment