Friday, April 5, 2013

WrestleMania Weekend

WrestleMania 29 is this Sunday April 7, 2013 at MetLife Stadium in New Jersey. Big matches are The Rock vs John Cena Rematch from Last years match, CM Punk vs The Undertaker, Brock Lesner vs Triple HHH. Should be good show. To celebrate it NJ.com is running a poll on everyones all time favorite wrestler.

Shop 2CoolGhouls

http://www.nj.com/entertainment/index.ssf/2013/04/wrestlemania_fans_whos_your_fa.html

I found this poll pretty interesting to see Ultimate Warrior 1st place with Hogan and the Rock trailing for 2nd and 3rd place

I personally voted for Hulk Hogan who really without him there would be no WrestleMania or WWE as a household name. I personally think the all time greatest WrestleMania is WM III. With that said I am going to post some of my favorite matches from WrestleMania 


Shop 2CoolGhouls


No comments:

Post a Comment