Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Mr. Boogie AKA Bagul Returns for Sinister 2 Film Sequel

Visit 2CoolGhouls for Halloween Horror Galore

I am happy to hear Sinister 2 is in the works. I am curious as how the Bughuul character evolves in this film. I particularly enjoyed the music score of the film and overall filming. After being made for $3 Million and going on to gross $80 Million worldwide its easy to see why part 2 got the green light to start production. Sinister was probably my favorite horror suspense thriller film of all of 2012.

Visit 2CoolGhouls for Halloween Horror Galore!

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting blog. Alot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definately interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know. buy dvd stranger things season 1

    ReplyDelete